Apeejay Journal of Management & Technology is committed towards upholding the integrity of the work published. In accordance with this, the authors must comply with the standards of ethical behaviour. The authors must ensure:
- The originality of work submitted by them.
- The source must be appropriately cited when the material is taken from other sources (including their own published writing).
- That the work has not been previously published (print or electronic form) or is currently not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Their work does not infringe on any rights of others, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights.
- Their written consent for publication of article in the journal through a duly signed Copyright Agreement.